Advanced MP Technology Kft.
is looking for a
Headquartered in California, USA, Advanced MP Technology (AMPT) is a leading global full-service distributor of electronic components. The Budapest office is one of our key locations as it harbors the European purchasing and logistics functions. Due to our growing portfolio, we’re looking for new people for our purchasing team.
- daily administration of purchasing activities such as requests for quotations, quotes, bidding and price negotiations, etc.
- managing and follow-up of purchase orders
- handling and developing vendor accounts, serving as an escalation point when necessary
- CRM database administration
- analisys of purchasing opportunities based on complex information
- internal sales: offering cost saving opportunities to account managers
- market research: broadening our customer base
- college degree preferably in business
- fluent/Competent written and spoken English is a must, any other European language is an advantage
- good communication skills
- able to multi-task and prioritize, analytic, diligent, focused
- high level of understanding of targets, commitment to achieve results
- able to cope with change, and contribute to effectiveness
- efficient team player
- good business acumen is necessary, industry experience is an advantage
- reliable knowledge of MS Office programs with an emphasis on Excel
- competitive remuneration package
- industry leading business practices
- long term career perspective
- young and energetic team
- opportunity for professional development in a multinational organization
- full time job
- 1097 Budapest, Gubacsi út 6., Office Campus Business Center
- June 1st 2016.
Please send your CV in English to the following e-mail address.