Junior Business Support Analyst
We are a group of SAP professionals supporting the strategic global HR processes: Core Processes, Compensation Management, Performance Management and Succession & Talent Management, Recruitment, serving for around 82.000 users around the globe. The team consists of HR and IT experts based inSwitzerland,PolandandHungary.
We are contributing to the success of our global processes through enhancement projects and support of the existing solutions. We are looking for a Junior Business Analyst – Human Capital Management Solutions (focus on one of the above areas) to round up our delivery and support team.
- Identification and review of key business requirements derived from the HR processes and concepts, and translation into system specification as well as advice on potential system solutions
- Briefing and collaborating with internal and external colleagues to jointly implement requirements into the global HR system
- Planning, preparation, coordination and execution of critical test activities
- Advice to the HR process owner on system capabilities and functionalities
- Serve as subject matter expert for change management and/or training
- Provide third-level support to users globally
- You should be curious and should have the will to learn and grow on the job
- Experience in working with SAP HCM modules
- Basic knowledge of Core processes, Compensation Management, Performance Management and/or Succession and Talent Management, Recruitment processes is considered as an advantage
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate: technical subject matter to non-technical users, and business language to technical experts
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to proactively plan and manage global project activities and tasks and to commit to deliverables and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with different types of stakeholders and ability to explain complex ideas clearly, and negotiate and work collaboratively.
- Fluency in English language (written and spoken)
- Pragmatic approach in recommendations and actions
Reed MSS (Multilingual Shared Services)
Tel: +36 1 8833 541
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése