Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company. Its focus is on the area of financial services providers, the automotive industry, telecommunications companies, energy service providers and the public sector. In addition to its holding company headquarters in Austria and its business locations in Germany, Hungary, Serbia, Romania, Ukraine and Slovakia, the group of companies plans to open more subsidiaries like recently in Albania.
An ever growing number of employees mean that currently more than 450 specialists are available in Central and Eastern Europe, who guarantee the success of the Qualysoft projects through their many years of experience, know-how and commitment.
We are currently seeking a young and ambitious
Junior IT Business Analyst
to join our internal team!
- Finished IT related University/College degree
- Fluent English knowledge both oral and written
- Maximum 1-2 year of working experience
- Freshly graduates are more than welcome
- Understand and analyse business needs
- Take part in the documentation of system analysis
- Co-operate in writing functional, technical specifications
- Modelling, system analysis using ARIS and Visio
- Work closely together with IT developers
- Prepare test cases, take part in testing and work together with testers
The ideal candidate:
- Has outstanding communication skills
- Agile personality
- Analytical, out-of-the-box thinking, quick on the uptake
- Able to prioritize
- Has nice, smiley attitude
- Good team player and also can work individually
- Intensive hands-on training with a dedicated professional mentor
- Challenging work and quick career development
- Competitive compensation package
- Work-life balance
- Friendly and helpful team
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your resume to E-mail cím megjelenítése.