Reed Specialist Recruitment is in partnership with an international FMCG Company.
Reed is supporting in attracting and recruiting marketing professional to their local brand management team.
The new colleague will support in-market strategic direction for the specified brands and responsible for the development and coordination tasks of the brand strategies execution.
Junior Brand Specialist
- Keeps support to Senior Brand Manager
- Responsible for planning and implementation of all assigned elements of the marketing mix including new product, new pack, and communication strategy. Oversee adaptation of global guidelines in order to suit local specificities providing input to HQ on local communication needs.
- Co-ordinate packaging & product development with R&D and Global Supply chain for the assigned projects
- Keeps contact with global/local agencies
- Support the development of the brand portfolio, pricing, trade and distribution strategies based on HQ guidelines, better practices and market dynamics, monitoring performance and suggesting corrective actions
- Seek innovative ways to improve business in all elements of portfolio, brand, and trade and distribution strategy
- Monitor brand evaluation metrics (brand awareness, perception, share of market, sales volume etc) and evaluate and modify existing activities in the most efficient and effective way. Provide sufficient analysis and information for strategy planning
- Provide up to date and concise update to management on a timely basis, maintain a reliable data bank of information on segments, brands, market and competitors performance
- Brand Budget management and taking care of brand administrative support in line with guidelines and policies
- University degree in business administration or economics
- 2-3 years of working experience in FMCG strategic marketing is must for the application
- Fluent English, good computer skills
- Good communication skills, good analytic skills, agility, proactively
For further information of the role please contact
REED Specialist Recruitment
Tel: + 36 1 88 33 514