Would you like to understand the business context behind marketing activities?
Are you interested in regional brands?
Are you able to influence people?
If your answer is yes to the questions above please apply for our market leader multinational partner's (food industry) position:
Your tasks will be:
- Manage own brands and complex projects
- Implement 360 brand activities
- Provide in daily business with analysis, reports, data updates
- Prepare presentations
- Budget responsibility
We expect you to have:
- 2 years experience in marketing
- MA/BA Degree in economics, preferably in marketing
- Fleunt in English and Hungarian language (written & spoken)
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint user with good analytical skills
- Able to work in team, flexibe and self-motivated
- Precise, well organized, proactive, communicative and creative thinking
- Strong ownership, 'can do attitude'
- Willingness to learn and develop
What we offer you:
- Innovative and challenging multinational environment, good location
- Gaining marketing experience on well-known, leading brands
- Developement and career opportunity at a market leader FMCG company
- Prominent salary and benefit package
- Budapest, XI. district
How to apply:
Please send your detailed CV both in English and Hungarian - with the reference number in the subject of the letter - to Balogh Barbara with the help of our registration form below or to the following e-mail address: E-mail cím megjelenítése
We inform you that by applying for a position advertised by Pannonjob or by submitting your details to the Pannonjob database, you are automatically accepting the terms of Pannonjob's data protection declaration, which you can view at the following link: Link megjelenítése