Junior Associate - Trainee lawyer
Pozíció leírása / Job description
You have 2 years of experience as a trainee lawyer/junior associate. Feladatok: complex legal tasks in the field of M&A, regulatory and/or competition law, regulatory including: Elvárások: Essential requirements: Amit kínálunk: - successfull and growing international law firm
You are fluent in English (including legal vocabulary).
You are interested in M&A, real estate or competition law, regualtory.
You have a high interest working in an international law firm.
You have high work ethics.
You are dynamic, youthful, enthusiastic - a real social person.
Your aim is to develop, learn and improve yourself to grow into an associate position in the future.
If you agree, APPLY NOW!
- supporting the work of several attorneys
- drafting contracts, preparing related documents
- participate in client meetings
- participate in projects
- legal research
- Hungarian law degree (minimum cum laude)
- 2 years of legal experience preferably as a trainee lawyer/junior associate
- fluency in English
- ability to support several attorneys' work
- ability to handle great workload
- outstanding social skills
- excellent communication skills
- team player attitude
- long-term plans with the firm
- good presentation skills
- self-confident personality
- adabtable, reliable
- LLM and/or Erasmus studies
- experience in an international law firm
- experience with M&A and real estate and/or competition law & regulatory
- fluency in oher languages (e.g. French, German)
- competitive compensation package
- young, dynamic team
- daily use of foreign languages
- opportunity to grow with the firm into a senior associate position
- international relations
- impressive working environment
You have 2 years of experience as a trainee lawyer/junior associate.
complex legal tasks in the field of M&A, regulatory and/or competition law, regulatory including:
- successfull and growing international law firm
Elvárások / Requirements
Amit kínálunk / Offer
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090