You have 2 years of experience as a trainee lawyer/junior associate.
You are fluent in English (including legal vocabulary).
You are interested in M&A, real estate or competition law, regualtory.
You have a high interest working in an international law firm.
You have high work ethics.
You are dynamic, youthful, enthusiastic - a real social person.
Your aim is to develop, learn and improve yourself to grow into an associate position in the future.
If you agree, APPLY NOW!
complex legal tasks in the field of M&A, regulatory and/or competition law, regulatory including:
- supporting the work of several attorneys
- drafting contracts, preparing related documents
- participate in client meetings
- participate in projects
- legal research
- Hungarian law degree (minimum cum laude)
- 2 years of legal experience preferably as a trainee lawyer/junior associate
- fluency in English
- ability to support several attorneys' work
- ability to handle great workload
- outstanding social skills
- excellent communication skills
- team player attitude
- long-term plans with the firm
- good presentation skills
- self-confident personality
- adabtable, reliable
- LLM and/or Erasmus studies
- experience in an international law firm
- experience with M&A and real estate and/or competition law & regulatory
- fluency in oher languages (e.g. French, German)
- successfull and growing international law firm
- competitive compensation package
- young, dynamic team
- daily use of foreign languages
- opportunity to grow with the firm into a senior associate position
- international relations
- impressive working environment