- As a Junior Developer, you will undergo intensive training during your first months at the company. Your main focus will be mastering the Java Platform. Learning will always be a part of your job. You will work on various company’s modules as part of a team. These teams are supervised by Senior Developers who will review your code to help you further improve your programming skills.
- As an experienced developer, you understand the product's architecture and are able to make suggestions on how to further improve it. You will supervise junior developers and perform code reviews together. You can also be tasked with researching and evaluating new methods, or implementing complex changes, either alone or as part of a team.
- You have a passion for software development and write your code with care.
- You have an urge to develop yourself, so you are open to constructive criticism.
- It is important that you are able to engage in in-depth discussions of both your work and the work of others.
- Communicate with your colleagues in English.
- You have thorough experience using various Java frameworks and developing web applications