Our Partner is the leading global financial services company, providing broad range of financial products and services to its customers globally.
Junior and / or Senior Financial Reporting Analyst with Spanish language knowledge
Scope of the role:
- Review of the regulatory returns filed by Spain local entity.
- Responsible for integrity of the regulatory process and the accuracy of the external reporting under Local Regulatory requirements.
- Proactively manage the Month End process, working closely with the Country, to ensure timely accurate close process. Review and continually improve processes and hand-offs.
- Ensuring a strong and consistent control environment across the returns and all key controls are in place.
- Participate to the production of the monthly regulatory control file and prepare variance analysis accordingly.
- Ensure consistency of processes and reconciliations for the entities.
- Cooperate in the implementation of regulatory reporting changes participating to analysis and testing, as well as updating relevant procedures and flow charts
- Support he Madrid team for Internal/external audits requests.
- Proactively cooperate to ensure consistency of application of the Company policies across the legal vehicles.
- Degree in Economics or relevant studies
- 1-2 / 2-3 years of experience in accounting or reporting
- Fluent English and Spanish language skills
- If you have Chartered Accountant qualification it is highly preferred
- Strong financial accounting skills
- Knowledge of Internal controls/Operational Risk
- An energetic and highly motivated self-starter with a hands-on approach