We are looking for a Professional who is responsible for independently functional testing of the cash flow models, risk models, asset models and several supporting models that are built in the Netherlands in the position of
- Writing test plans and performing Functional Acceptance Tests from an offsite location in Budapest, Hungary;
- Building and supporting test models with the purpose of validating (actuarial) production models;
- Advising on the test strategy;
- Advising on the use of tooling.
- A completed study in actuarial science or you are in the final stage of your study;
- Or a comparable relative master degree (for instance mathematics, econometrics or physics) with the ambition to become an actuary;
- Knowledge and experience of building actuarial models is preferred;
- Good analytical and communication skills in English both oral and written;
- A profound knowledge of VBA (knowledge of Matlab/R is an advantage);
- Willing to travel to onsite location in the Netherlands (approximately one week per month).
- Challenging opportunity within an exciting multinational environment
- Opportunity to join a prestigious, successful and internationally well-known company
- Becoming part of a hard-working, international and nice team
- Competitive remuneration
- International development possibilities