- Would you like to have a challenging job?
- Do you speak English and German?
- Would you like to join a successful company?
We are looking for a
Junior Accountant with German knowledge
- Perform month -end closings, general ledger analysis and reconciliations
- Support the preparation of management reports and financial information analysis on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Interact with other finance and accounting personnel thorough the organization
- Actively participate in general ledger change projects as required
- Solve ad-hoc GL related issues
- Work with other teams such as payables, banking and intercompany and also with outsourced service providers
- Intermediate English and fluent German knowledge
- College or University degree preferably in Finance/Accounting
- At least 3 months - 1 year experience in accounting (maximum 3-4 years)
- IFRS or HGB knowledge is an advantage
- Recognized accounting qualification is an advantage
- Able to manage multiple/conflicting priorities with a strong track record of delivery against tight deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Excel/Access
- Customer and service oriented thinking
- Good level of analytical skills and numeracy
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Extensive trainings
- Dynamic, multinational team
- Outranging working conditions
Applications of people with disabilities are also welcome.
Don’t miss any updates from Kelly Services Hungary. Follow us on: