Our company was founded in 2007 in Hungary and it operates in international wholesale gas trading across the Rome-Istanbul axis, as well as in natural gas retail sales.
Our company maintains a continuous growth since its establishment and is well placed to expand its energy trading activities with further commodities and target markets.
The company is based in Switzerland and we are present in 10 countries via subsidiaries, 14 national gas markets and 13 European gas hubs.
Our mission is to become a leading market player by implementing innovation in the traditional European energy markets.
For our Budapest office we are looking for a
Junior legal counsel
- Supporting the company’s business activity by providing professional legal advice primarily in the fields of commercial and energy (gas and electricity) law
- Participating in the contracting process, representing the company in its negotiations with business partners
- Supporting the initiation of debt collection procedures
- Drafting and maintaining contractual and other legal documents (general terms and conditions, bylaws etc.)
- Monitoring changes in the legal environment
- Supporting the daily work of the chief legal counsel, preparation of legal memorandums, other legal documents etc.
- law degree
- 1-3 years of experience after graduation in the fields of commercial law and energy law, preferably at a law firm with international background or at a company being in the gas/electricity industry;
- ability to draft and negotiate contractual / legal documents
- fluent English knowledge
- ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- willingness to take on challenges
- excellent problem solving skills
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- accuracy, reliability, thoroughness
- fluent knowledge of German
What we provide:
- an excellent opportunity for professional development
- young and dynamic team
- competitive salary
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your professional CV in English and a cover letter.