Job for specialist doctors in Radiology in Denmark
Staff specialist, Diagnostic Imaging department
We are looking for a staff specialist who is interested in the acute aspects of radiology and a close cooperation with the hospital’s acute duties (acute medical-surgical admission, injury admission, acute medical team and hospital visitation). Add to this, sub-acute day clinics within medicine, surgery and neurology which give you the chance to develop special responsibility / area of interest within the acute admission specialities.
In 2012, the department performed approx. 120,000 radiological examinations and treatments divided between conventional examinations, CT-, MR, and ultrasound scannings as well as interventional procedures.
For the entire admission area, the breast radiology takes place in close cooperation with mamma-surgical outpatient clinic, but mamma-radiology is not part of this advert.
The department is fully digitalised and the systems are fully integrated.
The Regional Hospital is the emergency department for a total of approx. 240,000 citizens and includes surgery, urology, orthopaedics with traumatology, blood vessel surgery, mamma-surgery, nephrology, cardiology, gastroenterology, respiratory medicine, infectious medicine, endocrinology, haematology, neurology, paediatrics, gynaecology/obstetric and intensive therapy.
- Ability to use acute CT and Ultrasound responsibly in duties is a must
- Experience in MRI is an advantage
- Expertise in CT or ortho-radiology or thorax-radiology is an advantage
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
- Employment at a dynamic department with opportunities for medical challenges and development.
- A highly skilled medical environment and medical professional discussion with experienced team of doctors.
- Assurance of medical updating with excellent opportunities for competency developments and continuing training
- Opportunities to develop own area of responsibility / interest within acute-radiology
- Short communication paths with good cooperation environment between the department’s professions and external collaborators.
- A department in rapid technological and organisational development
- Adding to this, pension of 17.5 %
- 37 hour working week
- Six weeks paid holiday
- Approximately between € 82.000 and € 90.000 pr. year depending on qualifications and functions
Salary and terms of employment happen in accordance with existing collective agreement within the area, including the rules for new salary.
With reference to the law procuring of ‘child certificate’, we will procure child certificate in connection with a prospective employment.
Young staff specialists take part in the registrar level with, currently, 7-shift, in the long term 8 shift, attendance shift until the they reach attending physician level and possible a chief physician position. Experienced staff specialists can, as previously arranged, serve as registrar or attending physician.
The department takes part in the further medical studies at introductory and main training level. Additionally, the department trains radiographers and medical secretaries, and upgrade the radiographers’ skills as descriptive radiographers.
- A six month language course and Danish Medical Language Program with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the six months’ language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
Together with Partner Program and Family Integration:
- Free Danish language course and family program in Budapest
- Partner Program with a personal integration consultant for spouse in Budapest or on-line
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax and administrative matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate to contact usvia the email address below or visit our website: Link megjelenítése