Job for specialist doctors in Otorhinolaryngology in Denmark
Otorhinolaryngology – Are you the new specialist for an attractive department at a regional Danish Hospital?
Medicolink is currently looking for European specialists in Otology, Rhinology, and Laryngology who seeks new challenges, professionally as well as personally. If you are looking for stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia, this opportunity might be just what you have been looking for.
About the hospital
The region covers an area of around 800,000 citizens, who are served by four administrative somatic hospital units. Each of these hospitals has their own respective hospital management.
The hospital together with another one combined boast a total of around 700 beds. The other hospital is specialised, while this one serves as emergency hospital and will be the future main hospital in the region.
In addition to the above, the hospital offers the following specialities: general surgery, orthopaedic surgery, anaesthesiology (including an intensive therapy section and a palliation unit), rheumatology, clinical biochemistry, clinical physiology (including PET-CT, picture diagnostics, e.g. CT scanning, MR scanning and ultrasound diagnostics, work medicine and internal medicine including endocrinology, cardiology and medicinal gastroenterology, e.g. hepatology). Emergency patients (including injury patients) are received in an independent emergency department with its own doctoral staff.
The two hospitals are university hospitals and they are part of a major university.
About the position
We would like to fill the position with a specialist doctor in Otology, Rhinology, and Laryngology. The right candidate should have a wide documented specialist experience in Audiology.
The required functions and desired qualifications for the position:
- Diagnostic and therapeutic skills, which are necessary in order to provide competent and efficient examination and treatment.
- Professional responsibility within the guidelines decided by the chief physician in regard to the field of audiology in Region Zealand.
- Participation in the professional teaching and education of staff, audiology assistant students, and resident doctors.
- Participation in coordination, planning, documentation, development and research within audiology.
- Taking on professional responsibility for examination and treatment under the framework of the section, including participation in visitation and the development of patient courses.
- Contribution to reaching productivity demands and budget compliance.
- Participation in the preparation of guidelines and manual, including patient guidelines.
- Contibution to living up to the criteria in the Danish quality model.
- Adherence to the strategies of Køge Hospital.
- Maintain good work relations with cooperation partners and the primary sector.
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
In cooperation with Medicolink, you and your family will be offered:
- Min. yearly salary: 94000 Euro(including pension benefits)
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate to contact us via the email address below or visit our website: Link megjelenítése