Job for specialist doctors in Cardiology in Denmark
Cardiology – Are you the new specialist for an attractive department at a regional Danish Hospital?
Medicolink is currently looking for European specialists in cardiology, who seeks new challenges, professionally as well as personally. If you are looking for stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia, this opportunity might be just what you have been looking for.
- Broad experience in general cardiology
- Experience with echocardiography
- Experience with internal medicine is an advantage
- Professional command of English
- Motivation and dedication for moving abroad
The hospital offers:
- Possibility to see and learn of all medical fields, especially in emergency medicine
- Ward rounds function
- Access to the “hands on” processes, like perancteseis, ascites puncture, crista biopsy and lumbar puncture
- Possibility to learn Echo
- Possibility to get familiar with the spectroscopic function
- Possibility to learn the basics of Ultrasound, FATE and FAST
- Access to cardiology outpatient clinic is connected to the department with echo function, (TTE and TEE), Holter monitor, exercise ECG, ambulatory blood pressure measurements and rehabilitation and heart failure clinic. Additionally, the medical division takes care of rounds in the acute ward.
- The position includes duty obligations with attendance duty.
- You’ll be eligible for 5 days of professional course for every 6 months’ employment, with salary and coverage of course costs.
Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
In cooperation with Medicolink, you and your family will be offered:
- Min. yearly salary: 94000 Euro(including pension benefits)
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate to contact us via the email address below or visit our website: Link megjelenítése