Play’n GO – The Gaming Pro! As techies at heart, we can’t help but keep abreast of the latest technology. We bring that knowledge to the table when we develop gaming solutions built for the future. Play’n GO was the first online game developer to move into the mobile arena, and we aim to remain at the forefront.
Play’n GO has grown considerably since its inception, we now have many more talented team members who share the vision to create first class entertainment by utilizing each other’s skills, whilst enjoying each other’s company, to enhance the innovative creative process.
Are you a gaming pro?
Our Hungarian team currently is looking for an experienced candidate for a role based also in Budapest and Szeged in the following field:
About the position:
As a game developer at Play'n GO you will:
- Work closely with game designers, producers, artists, QA (both in real life, and virtually) to expand our product offering into the mobile arena
- Deliver high quality code while working and communicating in a small, agile team environment
- Apply your strong analytical skills, commitment to quality, collaborative work ethic, and cutting-edge technical skills to projects that are complex, exciting, and fun
- Take ownership of any step in the software development process, from design through maintenance
- Maintain code quality across multiple game development environments
Desired skills & experience:
- Deep understanding and passion for computers and computer programming
- MS/BS degree in a technical field (or considerable related experience)
- Strong OOP skills
- Experience with mobile environments
- Experience using distributed version control
- Experience integrating with third party API's
- Strong desire to learn
- Superb oral and written communication skills in Englis
Plus points for:
- Prior experience working in an agile environment
- Prior mobile game development experience
- Experience with whole life-cycle tracking of enterprise software
- Experience in automated testing, and/or continuous integration
- Degree in computer science
- Management of, or contribution to open source projects
- FlashBuilder, ActionScript 3
- World-class working conditions and premises, in the center of Budapest or at Szeged
- Challenging projects in a young and dynamic team
- Continuous learning and self-development possibilities
- Competitive salary
If you are the best at what you do, and ready to immerse yourself in the responsibilities listed above, apply now with your English CV, a short cover letter, and some sample(s) of your previously written code.
Join the Play’n GO crew now!
Please send your application and CV to the email address below.