Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even one plane's take-off requires countless critical fine-tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without stable and innovative IT solutions.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft. is among the biggest Hungarian IT companies providing the full spectrum of IT services ranging from application development, test management & execution to 7/24 application and infrastructure operation. The company has unique know-how in development and operation of innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT company.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária is looking for an experienced Java developer to strengthen its team in Budapest.
- Learn and understand the exact needs of our partners and customer in terms of subject and technical requirements
- Take part in various frontend development project
- Code ownership and quality responsibility of specific software components
- Familiar with Maven and SVN
- Good understanding of the software development processes
- Good knowledge of English both spoken and written
- Certificate of good conduct (erkölcsi bizonyítvány)
You are the ideal candidate if
- You are self organized and team oriented
- You are a persuasive communicator
- You have willingness and ability to learn the most important Airline Operations subjects relevant for your area of development
- You usually go for effectiveness and quality in your work, being aware of your strengths and weaknesses and for this you developed habits like exploring the functions of the relevant product you are working on, providing valuable information for others, managing your time and acting accordingly to your role
- You have motivation to be involved in international projects
- You can learn our systems proactively and then propose new ideas and enhancements while respecting the consistency and standards of the current team
Required language skills: English intermediate level, language exam is not necessary.
Work hours: 8 hours a day
Duration of employment: Indefinite duration