Java / JEE Developer (Ref. 169/14)
Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even one plane's take-off requires countless critical fine-tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without stable and innovative IT solutions.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft. is among the biggest Hungarian IT companies providing the full spectrum of IT services ranging from application development, test management & execution to 7/24 application and infrastructure operation. The company has unique know-how in development and operation of innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT company.
Java/JEE Developer (Ref. 169/14)
Lufthansa Systems Hungária is looking for a Java/JEE Developer to strengthen its Budapest team. In this project you will have the possibility to work on a client-server application used by many airlines all over the world. The product is built up by state-of-the art technologies; therefore this position is ideal for you if you want to keep your knowledge up-to-date.
- Work together with teams located in Germany, ensure smooth and intense communication with co-workers and associated partners
- Learn and understand the exact needs of our partners in terms of subject and technical requirements
- Design, implement, test, and maintain the functionalities added to the system
- Experience in Java Swing and Java EE
- Able to understand multithreading
- Knowledge of at least one mainstream application server (JBoss, Glassfish, etc.)
- Familiarity with system architecture of complex IT systems
- Experience in JPA, preferably Hibernate
- Good understanding of software development processes
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Certificate of good conduct (erkölcsi bizonyítvány)
- OCJP exam
- German language knowledge
- Profiling experience (Yourkit, JProfiler)
- Experience with Eclipse IDE, Spring, XML, JMS, JAAS, Maven
- Knowledge of rule engines (preferable Drools)
Required language skills: English intermediate level, language exam is not necessary.
Duration of employment: Indefinite duration