Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
We are looking for
in our Budapest Office
- 3+ hands-on Java development experience
- Strong fundamental technology skills (OO design, threading)
- JUnit, Design Patterns, Ant build framework
- Experience with Web services technologies (XML, SOAP, XSD)
- Relational database programming (JDBC, Hibernate,)
- Basic understanding of Unix shell scripting or Perl)
- Detail-oriented and disciplined but with the ability to work on short deadlines on occasion
- Strong interest in learning about the business environment and working with multiple business users groups in different locations across the world
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English is a must
What we offer:
- Multinational work environment
- The chance to work with cutting edge technologies
- Demanding job with expanding responsibilities
- Competitive compensation
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please visit our website to the link below.