EPAM Systems, founded in 1993, is the leading provider of IT outsourcing software services and solutions in Central and Eastern Europe. We have offices in Newtown, USA; Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen, Hungary; Moscow, St. Petersburg, Russia and Minsk in Belarus. EPAM is delivering advanced technology solutions at a great value for our customers worldwide.
EPAM Budapest is one of the headquarters of EPAM Systems. Currently recruiting exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. We believe that every one of our employees makes a difference and contributes to the synergy that moves us ahead in achieving our goals.
For further information please check our web site at www.epam.com.
We are looking for Java Developers / Senior Java Developers / Architects in our Szeged office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Being part of an Agile development team
- Contributing to the success of our customer projects
- Development of new product functionality, technical analysis, effort estimation
- Design and the implementation of new business requirements
- Work in close cooperation with customer’s representatives
- Leveraging your deep understanding of Java Enterprise Technology (including experience with open source or proprietary technology)
- Senior colleagues are encouraged to manage individual teams on technical grounds and closely adhere to deadlines and report directly to the Project Managers
- In depth knowledge and at least 3-4 years’ experience in Java
- In depth knowledge of UML notations and diagrams
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Experience with the J2EE architecture including web-related technologies
- Experience with most common IDEs, version control systems
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS
- Dedication to high quality software development through conventions, maintainability and testing
- Interest in adopting the latest and greatest technology
- Experience in Agile software development is an advantage
- Experience with J2EE based Application Servers (Bea Weblogic, IBM Websphere, etc) is an advantage
- Good english communication skills (reading, writing and speaking)
- Excellent problem solving skills, dynamic attitude and pragmatic mindset
If you are interested in the above mentioned position, please send a detailed CV (in English) referring to the position to:
E-mail cím megjelenítése.
Link megjelenítése" target="_blank">www.epam.com/careers.html