EPAM Systems, founded in 1993, is the leading provider of IT outsourcing software services and solutions in Central and Eastern Europe. We have offices in Newtown, USA; Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen, Hungary; Moscow, St. Petersburg, Russia and Minsk in Belarus. EPAM is delivering advanced technology solutions at a great value for our customers worldwide.
EPAM Budapest is one of the headquarters of EPAM Systems. Currently recruiting exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. We believe that every one of our employees makes a difference and contributes to the synergy that moves us ahead in achieving our goals.
For further information please check our web site at Link megjelenítése.
We are looking for Java Developers / Senior Java Developers / Architects in our Szeged office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Being part of an Agile development team
- Contributing to the success of our customer projects
- Development of new product functionality, technical analysis, effort estimation
- Design and the implementation of new business requirements
- Work in close cooperation with customer’s representatives
- Leveraging your deep understanding of Java Enterprise Technology (including experience with open source or proprietary technology)
- Senior colleagues are encouraged to manage individual teams on technical grounds and closely adhere to deadlines and report directly to the Project Managers
- In depth knowledge and at least 3-4 years’ experience in Java
- In depth knowledge of UML notations and diagrams
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Experience with the J2EE architecture including web-related technologies
- Experience with most common IDEs, version control systems
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS
- Dedication to high quality software development through conventions, maintainability and testing
- Interest in adopting the latest and greatest technology
- Experience in Agile software development is an advantage
- Experience with J2EE based Application Servers (Bea Weblogic, IBM Websphere, etc) is an advantage
- Good english communication skills (reading, writing and speaking)
- Excellent problem solving skills, dynamic attitude and pragmatic mindset
If you are interested in the above mentioned position, please send a detailed CV (in English) referring to the position to:
E-mail cím megjelenítése.
Link megjelenítése/careers.html" target="_blank">Link megjelenítése/careers.html