EPAM Systems, founded in 1993 in New Jersey, USA, is the leading provider of IT outsourcing software services and solutions in Central and Eastern Europe.
Our offices are located in Newtown, USA; Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen, Hungary; Moscow, St. Petersburg, Russia and Minsk in Belarus. EPAM is delivering advanced technology solutions at a great value for our customers worldwide.
EPAM Systems Hungary currently recruiting talented professionals who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. We believe that every one of our employees makes a difference and contributes to the synergy that moves us ahead in achieving our goals.
For further information about us please check our web site at Link megjelenítése.
For our Szeged office, we are looking for
Java developers, Senior java developers, Architects
As a Java developer you will be part of an Agile development team, contributing to the success of our customer projects. Your will be focused on the development of new product functionality, comprising technical analysis, effort estimation, design and the implementations of new business requirements. You are expected to work in close cooperation with the customer’s representatives (technical stakeholders, business analysts, etc.). You will leverage your deep understanding of Java Enterprise Technology (including experience with open-source or proprietary technology).
Senior colleagues are encouraged to manage individual teams on technological grounds and closely adhere to deadlines and report directly to the Project Manager.
- In depth knowledge and at least 3-4 years’ experience in Java
- In depth knowledge of UML notations and diagrams
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Experience in Agile software development is an advantage
- Experience with the J2EE architecture including web-related technology
- Experience with J2EE based Application Servers (Bea WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, etc.) is an advantage
- Portal experience is an advantage
- Experience with the most common IDEs, version control systems
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS
- Exposure to NoSQL data-stores is an advantage
- Dedication to high quality software development through conventions, maintainability and testing
- Interest in adopting the latest and greatest technology
- Good English communication skills (reading, writing and speaking).
- Excellent problem solving skills, dynamic attitude and a pragmatic mindset
If you are interested in the above mentioned position, please send a detailed CV (in English) referring to the position to the email address below.