We are looking for
to work in a newly established team of Accenture Technology.
Accenture Technology is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
Accenture Technology employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
We are currently recruiting developers with experience in programming who are prepared to educate themselves and work in international environment.
• Designs, codes, tests program and maintains the complex custom-build solutions based on Enterprise Java technology and related frameworks.
• Participates in execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements.
• Assists in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements.
• Follows defined methodology and standards including preparation and maintenance of documentation for all stages of development work.
• For senior developers there are opportunities to lead a small team of developers as a technical supervisor and/or design software solutions as an architect.
• At least 2-4 years of experience with development of complex Java/JEE solutions
• Familiar with OOP principles, UML and application design
• Understand the basic Design patterns and/or Architectural Blueprints
• Skilled in any of standard application frameworks such as Struts, Spring or Hibernate
• Experience with Hudson, Maven and Continuous Build principles in general
• Familiar with Eclipse IDE as a development tool
• SQL knowledge and database concepts
• Fluent in English
• Willingness to learn of new and market demanded (and valued ) technologies and products
• Communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of the business
• Experience with direct communication and cooperation on-site client
• Team player attitude
• Willingness to travel within Europe
What we can offer you:
• Attractive compensation package
• Lots of training opportunities
• Work in multi-national teams and environment
• Pure technology-focused career track or delivery-career track - a balanced career path combining technology skills with communication, people and delivery management aspects