Our client is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With more than 1,300 offices in 42 countries, the people of this firm are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals. Since its establishment in 2006 the Technology division in Budapest has grown rapidly to over 350 professionals. The teams are part of a global technology organization that is responsible for the development, support and maintenance of business critical applications and a world class infrastructure.
We are looking candidates for the following role:
The Stock Loan Trading and Approvals IT team has an opportunity for a strong java developer to join the team that is designing and will build our next generation consolidated trading platform.
Our client is recognized as a global leader in the world's lending and borrowing markets and the Stock Loan Trading and Approvals IT team is responsible for building and maintaining systems which support the Global Stock Loan business within the company. The systems built in Budapest basically cover:
- Pre-trade, connectivity to lenders and borrowers for availability, rates and approvals
- Trade, sourcing inventory and covering both firm and client delivery requirements as well as financing excess inventory through SL collateral
The candidate needs to understand design patterns, have a strong command of core java concepts like multi-threading, synchronization, building services in a distributed UNIX environment. Strong working knowledge of RDBMS (such as Sybase, DB2, or Oracle) and how to apply technology in a pragmatic way. The team's goal is to adopt technologies like Scala or module driven development so the thirst of knowledge and openness for learning are also welcome. The selected candidate will interact with our traders and development teams globally so strong written and verbal English skills are a must.
- Core Java
- Understanding of Core Java Tools (i.e. Spring, Hibernate, JAXB, ...)
- Relational DB (Sybase and/or DB2) Design & SQL
- UNIX (Linux)
- Excellent Written & Verbal Skills in English
- Perl or Python
What we offer:
- Open, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- IT Academy courses, professional development and career path
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
Please, send your CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése e-mail address, by indicating the following reference number in the Subject field: HR6899100X
VISION Recruitment Hungary
Phone: +36 1 919 12 70
Email: E-mail cím megjelenítése