For our financial client we are looking for a
Development related to Cash/Security Settlements.
- Object Oriented design and Java development experience (JAVA, JSP).
- Database skills including experience working with procedures, triggers and indexes (Sybase / DB2)
- Understanding of the SDLC, development practices and exposure to Perforce
- Knowledge of Unix tools and scripting (Perl, ksh/bash and Autosys)
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
- System architecture skills (especially 3/N-Tier applications)
- Knowledge and recognition of basic design patterns
- Exposure to designing a large-scale, real-time, business critical systems
- Experience using Eclipse
- Team working ability in local and global teams
- Exposure to building financial systems
Our Client offers:
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning and development