Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
EPAM Systems, founded in 1993, is the leading provider of IT outsourcing software services and solutions in Central and Eastern Europe.
We have offices in Newtown, USA; Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen, Hungary; Moscow, St. Petersburg, Russia and Minsk in Belarus. EPAM is delivering advanced technology solutions at a great value for our customers worldwide.
EPAM Budapest is one of the headquarters of EPAM Systems. Currently recruiting exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. We believe that every one of our employees makes a difference and contributes to the synergy that moves us ahead in achieving our goals.
As a Java developer you will be responsible for the implementations of different type of functionalities described in design documents. Besides programming in pure Java and implementing business objects using Java 2 Enterprise Edition/EJB framework technology, you will have to read and understand different type of UML diagrams and you have to have a clear understanding of the UML notations and the purpose of the UML diagrams, as our analysts and designers create the specifications using UML.Seniors are also to manage small sections of ongoing projects, help to manage individual teams, closely adhere to deadlines and report directly to the Project Manager.
The skills and experience you need to become a Java developer at EPAM are:
- Indepthknowledgeand atleast 3-4 years' experienceinJava
- Indepthknowledge of UML notations and diagrams
- Experienceswiththe most commonIDEs, version controlsystems
- Basic knowledge of Ms SQL Server or Oracle
- Experiencewiththe J2EE architecture, J2EE basedApplication Servers (Bea WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, etc.) is an advantage
- Portalusage is an advantage
- You must havegood English communication skills (reading, writing and speaking).
|IT / Informatika|