Our partner is a global leader in the telco industry. We are looking for junior and senior developers for their teams.Responsibilities
- Your role as a software developer engineer will be to participate in an agile, motivated and professional team to find and implement solutions to the upcoming requirements and issues.
- Work within an Agile team to design and develop features for the product
- Write automated unit, integration, and performace tests that ensure product quality
- Collaborate with other teams (Support, Customer Projects) to ensure customer issues are resolved promptly
- Work with the documentation team to ensure features are correctly documented and can be used by customers
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance issues
- Design and implement hotfixes and patches to resolve issues in the product.
- Have experience and working knowledge of Spring (core, security, …)
- Have a deep understanding of the libraries/APIs chosen for past products, and be able to explain your design choices.
- Must have demonstrated examples of identifying performance problems and providing solutions to them. Knowledge of the java memory model and diagnostic tools such as those provided by the JVM is required.
- Must be comfortable navigating a Linux command line to do basic file manipulation and maintenance tasks. Knowledge of bash scripting is a plus.
- Working experience with Cloud technologies like OpenStack, Amazon Web Services is a plus.
- Knowledge of container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes is helpful.
- Knowlegdge of agile working practices
- Having the practice of B/T DD, able to develop and create automatic tests for continuous integration purposes
- Having experience with relational and/or big data databases
- Familiar with technologies/tools like Jenkins, Maven, Eclipse/Idea, Jira,