Our client is one of the largest software companies of the world on one of the VoIP Server, Mobile Switching Center Server or GSM-Railway products.
They are focused on innovation and quality, building up new functionalities every day, to keep the products on the forefront of mobile broadband technology. Yesterday it was 3G, today it is 4G LTE, tomorrow it will be Cloud Telecom Applications, Self Organizing Networks and beyond.
Your role as software developer engineer will be to participate in an agile, motivated and professional software development team to find and implement solutions to the upcoming requirements and issues. You will take part in the design, implementation and testing of one of our market leading products: Serve atOnce Device Management Server, Home Location Register, Telecom Application Server or Cloud Application Manager.
We have open positions at various seniority levels: whether you are an experienced professional or a fresh graduate, we'll be happy to receive your application.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in computer science, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering or an equivalent qualification
- Software development, testing and engineering knowledge
- Knowledge of Java development
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design
- Good command of English
- Developing with Eclipse IDE
- Experience with XMLs, Tomcat, SOAP, REST
- Experience in Java UI development with JSF and JSP
- Knowledge of telecom domain
- Knowledge of database concepts, Oracle database or LDAP
- Familiarity with Middleware, J2EE Application Servers (JBoss AS, JBoss EAP)
- Familiarity with TDD and Clean Code principles
- Experience with private clouds (e.g. VMware and OpenStack)
- Familiarity with automation tools (e.g. Maven)
- Scripting experience (Perl, Python, Unix Shell)
Location and more:
The office is located in the heart of Budapest, next to the pedestrian area of Ráday street, with excellent public transport and all the needed facilities in the nearby. Competitive salary based on the relevant experience, attractive benefit package, performance based bonus, cafeteria, mobile phone, in-house sauna, gym and recreational area available for all the employees are among what we offer from the beginning. Excellent career opportunities with continuous development and learning is what's waiting for you later on!