JAVA Application Developer
JAVA Application Developer
Hungary (+36) • Pest county
Description of position:
Main role is the fulfillment of the application development request with the best knowledge which is assigned individually or assigned as a member of a project team.
• Ensure that the developed applications help the users in production and office area as well
• Candidate should maintain and fix the applications according to the requirements and IT standards, troubleshoot the existing databases and services always keeping the business needs and the strategies and internal standards
• Discuss effort estimates with the Technical Operations Leader
• Provide support activities
• Implement and develop new systems according to strategies in cooperation with server farm team
• Continuously analyze the system performance and customer needs with help of the Sysadmin team
• Take part in scheduling/ planning of application related system upgrades in cooperation with server farm team
• Initiate and test new application aims at the efficient work of user community to take it useful for indirect and direct production
• Handle user request
• Daily communication with Developers in problem handling, system analyzing, developing, new solutions
• Continuous communication in IT related tasks affected other IT teams
• Reporting : to the application development TL and to the Department Manager.
• Bachelor's Degree
• At least 1 year experience in Analytical skills; structured mind, communication skills
• English: Fluent
• Hungarian: Fluent
• At least 2 years experience in in Analytical skills; structured mind, communication skills
• Master's Degree in Information Technology
Hungarian and English: fluent
Short company info:
Our client is one of the first investors in Hungary. The manufacturing plant has been continuously growing since 1996, and is located about 25 minutes away from the capital. These products provide fast and secure solution for data storage projects in the European, American and Eastern markets.
By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: