Japanese/Mandarin/French(fashion e-commerce) - London, Islington, EC1V 7DF
Do you want to work in a dynamic, fun and growing environment where no two days are the same? Then this could be the job for you!
This is an exciting time for Farfetch as we are experiencing a period of unprecedented growth. We are looking for BilingualCustomer Service Representatives to join the team.
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best independent fashion boutiques to an international audience. We are constantly looking for world-class people to take on challenging roles that will help us to fulfil our potential - and you to fulfil yours.
Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 280 independent boutiques across Europe and North America, offices in London, New York, LA, Guimarães, Porto and São Paulo, and a team of more than 500 talented people.
We want brilliant candidates who combine a passion for e-commerce with a strong group ethic. In return, we offer successful candidates a dynamic workplace and the opportunity to turn a young company into a leading global player.
The role is responsible forensuring the highest levels of customer service are delivered to both our consumers and partners at all times and via every communication channel.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager you will have the opportunity to gain excellent hands-on experience in a fast-paced fashion marketing environment, which will broaden as the team grows.
- Respond to customer enquiries via several channels (Chat, Email and Telephone)both in English and Japanese/Mandarin/French
- Provide information regarding products/services and other related enquiries
- Be the face of Farfetch to our customers and partners alike
Key skills and experience
- Ideally, minimum of 1+ year's experience in customer service, preferably in a luxury/fashion retail environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese/Mandarin/French
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Confident and articulate
- Good understanding of fashion/fashion brands
- Proficient user of IT systems, both customer service specific and windows packages
- Ability to exceed customer expectations
- Excellentlistening skills
- Hardworking and passionate
Please include the following information in your application:
1. Current working status in the UK (visa, passport etc.)
2. Notice period/availability to start
3. Current salary and salary expectation