IT/Telco Project Manager
Our multinational client is a prestigious telecommunication company with worldwide presence, for which we look for an IT/Telco Project Manager to deliver complex projects for international clients
The role holder leads the implementation of complex telecommunication/ IT projects for customers.
- Mobilize project team and resources, plan, control, manage and drive deliveries of standard services and / or customized IT and Telecommunication solutions
- Manage changes, budget, costs, risks, issues, problems, solutions, escalations
- Provide appropriate reporting on status, highlights, lowlights and exceptions to stakeholders including the customer
- Keep the stakeholders and the customer informed and manage their expectations
- Manage service acceptance and handover of delivered solution into In-Life Operation.
- University degree or appropriate technical or professional qualifications
- 2- 5 years experienced project management professional with specific experience in end-to-end leadership and management of customer projects or portfolios of small and medium size complexity to deliver significant capabilities and/or time critical products
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Use of MS Project, and other typical PM tools
- General knowledge of IT and Telecommunication services relevant to project areas.
- General knowledge of Lead to Cash processes
- High level of customer focus and the ability to lead on behalf of the customer
- Ability to proactively manage projects through their life cycle.
- Ability to build strong working relationships.
- Certification in a project management methodology is advantage: (PRINCE2 Practitioner, IPMA Level C or PMI)
- Has knowledge in other subjects or disciplines, which are relevant to the content of the project (e.g. technology, network management, ITIL)
- Competitive salary package
- Training and development opportunities
- Stable multinational environment
- Long term career plan
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján