A major and fast expanding international company, operating all over world is looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of VAT Accountant.
The VAT Accountant is responsible for major operational and supporting activities with regards to the timely preparation and submission of the countries’ VAT return.
- Continuous and strong support to the VAT Accountant in daily accounting operational activities
- VAT analysis work to determine claimable and non claimable VAT for invoices with detailed or non standard VAT treatment
- Manage the foreign VAT reclaim process, liaise closely with local Tax consultants
- Monthly accounting tasks (ie. journal entries/voucher processing and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts)
- Pulling out reports from various systems
- Support audits / queries
- Other administrative tasks
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 6 months experience in Accounting
- Fluency in English AND Italian
- Good problem solving skills and ability to collaborate across different functions
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines