Job Title: Italian speaking Service Desk Agent
Job ID: 274117
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Org Marketing Statement
Unisys is a worldwide information technology services and solutions company. We provide consulting, systems integration, outsourcing and infrastructure services, combined with powerful enterprise server technology. We specialize in helping clients use information to create efficient, secure business operations that allow them to achieve their business goals. Our consultants and industry experts work with clients to understand their business challenges and create greater visibility into critical linkages throughout their operations.
Unisys Global Services Hungary (UGSH) opened its Budapest office in January 2007 providing business process outsourcing and technical help desk services to its prestigious clients across Europe.
Day to Day Work
Italian speaking Service Desk Agent
Provide technical support over the phone and via web or e-mail to external, corporate end users calling with IT-infrastructure problems who require assistance in using their systems or applications.
- To troubleshoot, diagnose and correct technical faults, using technical and diplomatic skills, and guide the caller through the necessary steps to restore functionality.
- Responsible to either solve the calls yourself, or assign and chase those calls that you cannot fix yourself, until functionality has been restored.
- Working together with colleagues to share information, collaborate on problem solving and identify major service issues.
- Actively use knowledge base to resolve problems and raise any knowledge gap identified
- Active participation in ongoing quality initiatives at the desired level, detailed on the UGSH Quality Portal by considering all relevant objectives, policies and procedures.
- Fluency in English
- Native/close to native knowledge in Italian
- Experience in a telephone technical support position, giving support to end-usersis an advantage
- Considerable familiarity with MS Office Suite 2010 particularly and the Windows environment in general
Job Specific Skills:
- Stress resistant, experience in dealing with a novice and /or low-skilled customer base and able to impart knowledge at various levels
- Aptitude for quick learning of technical and procedural topics; a self motivating and self-learning work approach
- Ability to work on multiple, dissimilar activities simultaneously;an analytical mind and excellent team player
In return, we offer a competitive compensation package and the exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing international company. Successful applicants can look forward to challenging career prospects.