Our client is a worldwide healthcare company, one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Their success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Their Budapest based SSC is looking for a Fresh Graduate or Junior Professional for an Italian speaking HR Administrator.
- Performing complete, stringent and timely Human Capital Management related administrative tasks in areas of Organization Management, Personnel Administration and Talent processes (Performance Management/Compensation and Succession Planning) and Training Administration
- Preparing and providing various HR-related reports and status updates for HR professionals around the world
- Acting as point of contact to various HR Affiliates worldwide for wide range of HR-related inquiries
- Supporting HRBP and/or employee inquiries on usage of various HR tools, such as recruitment and self-service portal
- Providing subject matter expertise to the company’s HR community in SAP HR and also support global HR process initiatives globally.
- You have college or university degree
- You have 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
- You speak fluent English and Italian (must), a third language is an advantage
- You have solid computer skills and experience in working with SAP HCM modules
- You have outstanding communication and organization skills
- You are able to manage multi-tasks and handle complex cases
- You have high sense for quality and professional management of administrative tasks
- You are service oriented, self-motivated, team-oriented, and an open communicator
- You have attention to details accuracy in record keeping
- You are well balanced between team and independent work.
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Continuous learning and development
- The chance to work in a young, dynamic organization
- International work environment
Budapest, 6th district
Apply directly to Dora Dvoracsko, Service Delivery Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.