On behalf of our prestigious client, we are looking for Financial Specialists.
Italian Speaking Financial Specialist
If you'd like to join our client's Business Service Centre in Budapest,
their Financial Services Team has a wide variety of tasks from processing, reporting and booking invoices or other cost information flows from partners, reconciliation, participation in monthly, quarterly and yearly closing etc. The functions in which we are looking for talented colleagues are:
- Accounts Payable: managing supplier invoices from receiving until the payment, keeping contact with suppliers and partners.
- Fleet: processing, checking, validating accounts and pay invoices, allocating the received payments, keeping contact with suppliers.
- Network Accounting: processing, reporting and booking invoices or other costs from partners, analyzing and controlling partner costs, making bank payments and controlling installments, doing month end reconciliations.
- General Ledger Accounting: general ledger reconciliation and accounting, participation in monthly, quarterly, and yearly closings, bank reconciliation and accounting, supplies and fixed assets accounting, intercompany and charge back accounting, reporting, keeping contact with partners.
- Treasury: Managing cash reconciliations, paying invoices and booked items by the partner with electronic payment, direct debit, manual payment or cheques to the partners, suppliers and other companies, forecasting, monitoring cash flow, supporting process improvement through sharing ideas.
- University or College degree preferably in Finance or Accounting,
- Experience in accounting, finance or related area (internship counts as work experience),
- Min. upper-intermediate knowledge in English,
- Min. intermediate knowledge in Italian,
- Intermediate knwoledge of one of the following languages is a great advantage: Italian, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills,
- Collaborative approach,
- Ability to prioritize in a faced paced environment,
- Ability to take initiative,
- Logical and proactive thinking,
- Experience in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel with confidence.
- Multicultural team, with colleagues from over 30 different countries,
- Friendly, collaborative culture,
- Winning spirit,
- High-energy place where things move forward every day,
- Award winning office environment,
- Various company events, opportunities to join company-wide volunteer initiatives,