Our Client is looking for a motivated team leader with at least two years relevant experience. The Lead would be responsible for managing a collection specialist team. The professional could get involved in people management tasks and process improvement, as well.
• Driving the team to success through delivering targets, customer satisfaction and contributing to the overall objectives
• Handling the complicated, sensitive problems and escalations
• Partner and customer relationship management through strong communication and by actively driving customer loyalty
• Ensuring continuous high quality standards by supporting the team; identifying the lack of competencies and taking action accordingly, preparing and following up on training plan, encouraging knowledge sharing
• Team and people management, individual performance tracking, 1-2-1 meetings, coaching
• Driving and initiating improvement of processes to increase effectiveness
• Taking the responsibility of decision making within scope of team leader role
• Participation in collection related projects
• Regular reporting activity; including weekly monthly updates to the partners/ superiors/managers
• Cooperation with departments in countries and within BSC to ensure in competent problem-solving, maintaining constant relationship with sales associates, customer service and Credit Managers
• College or university degree in economics
• Advanced Italian language knowledge both verbal and written
• Additionally English language knowledge at least on intermediate level
• At least 2 years of experience in Shared Service environment (Receivables or AP function is preferred)
• Minimum 1 year of leadership experience is expected
• Excellent communication and relationship management skills
• Customer orientation
• Logical thinking and proactive problem-solving attitude
• Ability to prioritise in a faced paced environment
• Strong analytical skills
• Confident use of MsOffice especially Excel
• Enthusiasm, willingness to go the extra mile to achieve team success
This role offers a career-defining opportunity to join a successful and fast growing EMEA business and help to shape and build a function that delivers tangible business improvement across a complex European organization.
Apply directly to Zsuzsanna Szabó, Research Consultant for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 507
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.