A munkáltatóról / About the company
Our client is a prestigious multinational company with worldwide presence, for which we look for Italian Speaking Cash Collection Specialist to their Budapest- based Financial Shared Service Center.
Pozíció részletezése / Position overview
• Managing the collection of outstanding debts for the covered regions
• Contacting customers for the prompt collection or resolution of the aged receivables using email, telephone calls, dunning
• Performing follow-up’s on accounts with significant aging or past due amounts
• Providing the management team with periodic cash forecast projections
• Supporting the Cash Application team in the account reconciliation process
• Prepare various collection and metric reports
• Providing detailed backup explanation of AR balances to both internal & external auditors
• Working closely with various department, playing an active role during month end close activities
• Fluent English and Italian languages
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or related field preferred, but not required
• General knowledge of accounting principles
• At least 1-2 years cash collection experience or other financial role
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Effective negotiation and problem solving skills,
• Good organizational skills, highly motivated with the ability to prioritize,
• Hard working, results oriented, team player attitude.
If you are interested in the position above, please send your CV in MS Word format to Molnár Piros E-mail cím megjelenítése
Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner.