Our Client is a multinational and prestigious company in the telecom sector. To their continuously expanding team in Budapest we are looking for AP Specialists from Junior to Senior level.
- To be part of an AP team supporting a country in the MEA region,
- Focusing on process implementation and provision of information, taking responsibility for the integrity and accuracy of day-to-day operations, records or processes to the required standards,
- Supporting AP service delivery against agreed SLAs,
- Working with a 3rd party outsource provider,
- Ensuring AP process compliance with group policies and SOX controls
- Supporting process standardisation across the AP function for countries within the MEA region,
- Developing a positive working relationship with country finance teams.
- Fluent English is a must and fluent Italian language knowledge is required,
- Degree in Accounting or Finance,
- At least 1 year Accounts Payable experience in a high volume environment is required (we are looking for candidates from Junior to Senior level),
- Precise, analytic, proactive, problem-solving personality,
- Dynamic team- player attitude,
- Willingness to travel are essential.
What we offer:
- Long- term career opportunity,
- Attractive salary and compensation package,
- Internationally oriented working environment in a strongly expanding company,
- Training and development possibilities,
- Learning opportunity in a foreign country.
Location: Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position above, please push the „Apply” button. Or send your CV in MS Word format to Molnár Piros E-mail cím megjelenítése. Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!