Our multinational Client is looking for enthusiastic candidates who would like to join their team in Budapest.
- You are a fresh grad/ job seeker who is ready to face with new challenges
- You are flexible enough to take part in job interviews in Budapest and later to move to Hungary
- You could manage an eight-weeks-long new hire training this summer
- You could manage either full time or part time job from summer/autumn
- Manage customer claims and complaints
- Receive customers' calls and e-mails
- Take part in trainings
- Manage regular and ad-hoc reports and other administrative tasks
- Provide first level resolutions
- Incident resolution and recovery
- Very good knowledge of English AND Italian
- Great communication and problem solving skills
- BA/BsC or MA/MsC degree or ongoing studies
- Strong computer knowledge: NO high level IT expertise necessary to fill the position, strong user level computer literacy is sufficient
- Knowledge of current Windows operating systems
- Client-oriented view
Our Client's offer:
- High standard office environment
- Multicultural and multinational atmosphere
- Constant self-development opportunities (e.g.: trainings)
- Competitive salary and compensation package
Please note that knowing BOTH English AND Italian language is essential for the application.
Please also note, that your first 8 weeks are going to spent with training in full time (from the morning till the afternoon).
SPEAKING HUNGARIAN IS NOT A MUST FOR THE POSITION.
Applications of people with disabilities are also welcome.
Don’t miss any updates from Kelly Services Hungary. Follow us on: