Our client is a worldwide banking company, one of the world's leading banking and financial services groups. Their Budapest based SSC is looking for an experienced AP Accountant for a Business Analyst role.
Italian or Greek speaking Business Analyst
• Support the AP projects as context expert.
• Support daily team activities.
• Compliance invoices according to the internal expense policy.
• Support customer service in a daily basis and during exceptional cases or post mortem activities.
• Support customer service in a level 2 escalation level and during exceptional cases or post mortem activities.
• Have an active participation driving process improvements, customer service, and system expertise and compliances solutions.
• Able to be multi-task and move among sub-processes with short notice.
• Increase flexibility by learning additional products/services.
• Accurately update team metrics for local management.
• Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) when assigned by Product Support Leader and attend training sessions as required.
• Assist with training of new invoicing members or cross training of other members of the team.
• Assist Supervisor with people managerial responsibilities
• At least 1 year (preferably 2-3 years) experience in AP Accounting
• English - advanced level.
• Italian or Greek - intermediate level
• Interest in process improvement
• Poeple management or coordination skills and interest for the future
• Team player.
• Innovation skills.
• Excellent customer service.
• Good personal computer systems skills.
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) knowledge.
• Good verbal and written communications skills.
• Pro-activity and analytical thinking.
This role offers a career-defining opportunity to join a successful and fast growing EMEA business and help to shape and build a function that delivers tangible business improvement across a complex European organization.
Apply directly to Eszter Virag, Delivery Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 517
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.