Our multinational client develops the Customer Care team within its operation. I'm looking for a new employee who has experience in this field, speaks fluent Italian, and would like to join to a growing team.
• Managing the relationship with customers, partners.
• Handling complaints and questions received from customers on phone and in writing.
• Precise administration of incoming issues and their progress.
• Helping in updating the process documentations, following-up and recording changes, contributing to recognize the opportunities of improving processes.
• Minimum high school education (University or College degree are an advantage)
• Advanced knowledge of Italian and at least intermediate English (verbal, written)
• Customer service experience, preferably in a customer facing, front line environment (experience in Shared Service environment is an advantage)
• Excellent communication skills written and oral
• Outstanding customer orientation and problem solving skills
• Team attitude
• Ability to prioritise in a faced paced environment
• Ability to take initiative
• Logical and proactive thinking
• Experience in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel with confidence
The company could offer a career-defining opportunity to join a successful and fast growing EMEA business and help to shape and build a function that delivers tangible business improvement across a complex European organization.
Apply directly to Zsuzsanna Szabó, Recruitment Consultant for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 507
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.