For our multinational partner we are looking for aLocation:
Italian and Romanian Speaking Travel Expense Accountant
- Ensure that expense claims are properly meeting country specific tax and legal requirements.
- Match receipts against expense claims.
- Check expense claims which are not posted automatically and correct any errors.
- Rebook expenses if incorrect entries are made.
- Resolve back office related queries (internal and external)
- Establish good understanding of the end-to-end process working closely with the relevant parties.
- Deliver reports as needed. Analyse these and take, suggest corrective actions.
- Fluency Italian AND Romanian is a must
- Intermediate English is needed
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and in written
- Responsible, initiative, result and customer oriented personality
- At least 1 year experience in AP/ Travel expense or finance area is preferred
- Strong problem solving skills
- Flexible and positive attitude.
- Financial, Accountancy or Economist degree is an advantage
- Agreeing a fix term contract for 5 months