Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even a single plane's take-off requires countless critical finely tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without a stable and innovative IT background.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft has acquired an unique know-how in developing innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer you the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT software development company.
IT Young Professional Program 2015
The program will start in the summer of 2015. The participants will receive various intensive IT and soft skill training. In addition, our new colleagues will get a comprehensive overview about airline business processes which is unique and valuable in the IT industry. As a result of the training the members of the program will be able to productively participate in our application development or testing projects and continue their self-development in collaboration with Hungarian and international Lufthansa Systems employees.
The selection process will start in May 2015.
We are looking for candidates in both full time and part time (at least 30 hours/week) in flexible work schedule.
The Program will contain the following training
- Generic technical training - This training help to understand the whole lifecycle of application development and highlight the areas which are essential in a real working environment (agile development and testing, release management, software architecture foundations etc.).
- Soft skill training (communication, conflict handling, etc.)
- Airline knowhow training
- General software development knowledge
- Good knowledge of English both spoken and written
- Good learning capabilities
- Open-minded, flexible personality
- Flexibility to work in various technologies and projects
- Strong dedication to complex problem solving
The ideal candidate
- Has a positive, team oriented attitude,
- Is looking for long-term competence development,
- Has good communication and language skills,
- Is proactive and self-sufficient in learning and work.
Required for application
- Certificate of good conduct (erkölcsi bizonyítvány)
Work order: Office time