Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy multitasking activities? Would you like to work for a multinational company?
We are looking for You if you speak Fluent German or Italian and English and meet the below requirements.
Trade Floor Support is the forefront of IT Support towards the business. As Level 1/2 support, the engineer interacts directly with the traders to provide on-site support on all IT matters, ensuring solution-oriented best practices for the Group.
- Mailbox Administration
- Creation of new user accounts
- Migration of user accounts to and from London exchange
- Importing and exporting .pst files to and from exchange/EMC archiving store
- Management of EMC archiving policies
- Creation and permissioning of distribution lists, shared mailboxes, shared calendars
- ICT Incident Management
- Collation of data for investigations of site wide issues, working with Munich mail admin to isolate cause and affect potential solutions
- Investigation of users issues that 2nd line have attempted to resolve by all local fault finding methods (post rebuilding NT profile, Outlook Profile, Rebuilding PC, etc).
- Support upgrade and migration to Win 7 – Outlook 2010/2013
- ICT Incident management for 1st” and 2nd level requests
- Interaction with 1st level Contact Center, 2nd/ 3rd level support teams to work on topics in the context of Incident and Problem management processes
- Troubleshooting, Installation, administration, and maintenance of complex Windows-based clients
- Supporting BlackBerry and other mobile devices, Cisco telephones (landlines), videoconference systems (Polycom)
- Troubleshooting with the user to resolve a problem
- Support for applications dedicated to the business; e.g. Bloomberg, Reuters
- Consulting, know-how transfer of IT skills to end users
- Hardware Interventions on the client (Ordering and monitoring the repair process in interaction with local Administration)
- Interaction with client, user management, compliance and other teams to ensure all end users have necessary access rights to perform their job
- Participate in the daily business of IT projects (if required)
- Microsoft Outlook configuration
- University degree or equivalent education preferably in information technologies
- 2-3 years of working experience in IT or financial services companies, IT helpdesk experience with call logging systems
- Good command of English language
- Excellent spoken and written German or Italian
- IT skills (in details with required levels): Trading application experience, MS Windows 7, MS Windows 8, MS Windows XP, MS Office 2010 and 2013, Printer/ Hardware Management; MS Exchange 2003, 2007, EMA Archiving, Lotus Notes
Apply directly to Dora Dvoracsko, Service Delivery Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.