Our multinational IT service provider partner is looking for English speaking IT Technicians who can start ASAP.
- Accurately testing, identifying, repairing, resolving and documenting end user technical issues regarding network/desktop support, printers, mobile phones and desk phones
- Troubleshooting and resolving software issues
- Reimaging computers/hard drives
- Installations, moves, additions, changes and deinstallations (IMACDs) for supported hardware
- Break & Fix
- Excellent skills in user IT infrastructure – Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Handhelds, Smartphone etc.
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems and business productivity applications i.e. MS-Office
- Administration experience of MS Active Directory users & groups, policies and management concepts
- Collaboration experience including knowledge of remote control of PCs and video conferencing
- Strong customer focus
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Competitive salary
- International and dynamic work environment