Haldex is a multinational company that develops, manufactures and distributes products for brake and suspension systems on commercial vehicles. Our customers are typically manufacturers of heavy trucks, buses and trailers and we have a strong global presence with sales offices, R&D and production sites all over the world.
We are looking for a new colleague for our Hungarian manufacturing plant for the following position:
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide first-level contact and problem resolution for users for all IT related questions with supported hardware, software and application problems
- Act as a liaison between users and internal and external support staff to ensure accurate problem interpretation, provide accurate and timely logging of all problems
- Ordering and deploying computers, installing applications, account set up, maintenance and trouble shooting
- Educate end users, being responsible for the identification of IT training needs and also the evaluation of the most appropriate training delivery methods
- Review and update documentation as and when required
- To liaise and work with other functional areas including the ERP and Infrastructure teams to ensure that any changes are rolled out to the user base in a controlled and structured manner.
- Relevant degree in Information Technology
- 3 years of experience in technical support, preferably in manufacturing companies
- Good working knowledge of a Microsoft environment (Windows XP/7), Office 2007/2010
- Good English language knowledge
- Customer focused
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative to independently resolve problems.
- Demonstrated a good knowledge of supported hardware, software and applications.
Please send your application with an English language CV to the emaila ddress below.