A global manufacturer and a recognized industry leader of welding and cutting solutions, delivering product and process innovations to serve the worldwide marketplace is looking for an IT Technican for the following tasks:
- Provide support for desktop operating systems to ensure accessibility of business tools. - Coordinate efforts to standardize operating systems and patch levels across the site.
- Proactively work support calls, recording information into the call logging system ensuring that all calls are handle in a timely manner, with relevant technical notes and assigned to the correct member of the team
- Supports the IT Systems Administrator in the maintenance of user accounts. This includes access to Active Directory, deletes and moves of individuals in/out of local or global groups.
- Work on technical projects as per the direction of the UK IT manager
- Provide additional support for other areas which comprise the provision of IT services to the site, such as cabling, data switch configuration and meeting room standards.
- Higher educations in IT field
- 2+ years of relevant experience in supporting Microsoft Windows client operating systems in a business network environment
- General knowledge and understanding of IT service delivery best practice in a helpdesk environment
- Experience Understanding of Local Area and Wireless Network configurations
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products
- Strong written and verbal skills in English and Hungarian
- Microsoft qualifications would be advantages
- great work environment
- competitive salary
- opportunity to develop and implement promotion