IT Technical Support with Czech
What to do?
Provides technical support to customers, answering complex questions on function and usage of office applications, equipments and networks.
Provide hardware/software/network problem diagnosis/resolution for customer’s end users.
Route problems to internal I.M. support staff.
Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware/software/network problem resolution.
Administrate and provide User Access and Exit controls.
Use the Call Tracking System to documents and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention's.
- Education – any formal background will be considered.
- Analytical and systematic problem solving skills required.
- Knowledge of the languages: Czech – fluent, English – very good.
- Help desk, customer service and support experience will be and asset - on the job and commercial training designed to enhance skills and support capabilities will be provided during the onboarding process.
- Group life insurance in Generali
- Private health insurance in LuxMed
- Multisport Card
- And others
Job location: Kraków, Poland
Job type: permanent, full time
Do you think you are an ideal candidate for this position? – YES!
Click “Apply” button and send us your CV!
We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.