Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
IT Team Lead - Process control
Sapa Shared Services is looking for candidates to fill the Team Lead role for Sapa’s Process Control applications Impex & SpeedEx. Impex and SpeedEx play an important role in Sapa’s production processes at the press, and are enablers for efficient use of time, material and resources. You will be part of the Value Add Services organization in Sapa Shared Services, which is focusing on delivering IT solutions for various user communities in Sapa.
Who is the ideal candidate for us?
- Ideal candidate Option 1#: The ideal candidate has 5+ years of experience in managing IT applications - preferably process control or manufacturing execution systems - within a manufacturing environment. Proven experience in a people management role is required.
- Ideal candidate Option 2#: Candidates with production management or process engineering background and with key user experience in process control or manufacturing execution systems. Interest in IT systems and applications is essential. Proven experience in a people management role is required.
- Coordinate and prioritize the support and implementation activities of the process control team consisting of functional specialists, technical specialists and developers.
- Act as overall project manager for the ongoing implementation & change request projects executed by various project leads.
- Act as the senior contact for the user community and represent Shared Services in user community meetings.
- Assist in the yearly budgeting process
- Assist in the yearly review of service level agreements and follow-up on them with the user community.
- Assist with vendor and contract management
- Execute performance reviews of the various team members
- Work Experience:
- 3-5 years team lead or manager experience in a production environment, engineering or IT
- Experience as a key user of process control or manufacturing execution systems OR experience with managing IT application in a manufacturing environment
- Education and Technical skills:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, or IT or equivalent
- Experience with process control or manufacturing execution systems
- Functional skills:
- Must be able to discuss process control needs with users (including top management) and translate these effectively into the right activities for the team
- Fluent English is required
- Able to effectively communicate orally and in writing with the user and developers community
- Willingness to travel
- Travelling frequency: European and oversee travel; 2-3 days per month
- Hands-on mentality meaning willing and able to execute the activities as performed by the team members as well
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.