Are you expert in SAP Basis?
Do you feel yourself comfortable in an American working culture where you can develop yourself and use your English as well?
Our multinational client from agricultural industry is looking for a SAP Basis system analyst!
- Full responsibility for the Basis components of all SAP systems
- Close collaboration with the operations teams in infrastructure and on SAP side
- Manage and Support SAP Technical Infrastructure components (on ABAP and/or Java stacks)
- Responsible for Performance Tuning/Installations//Upgrades/Monitoring of SAP Application / Netweaver Suite of products (e.g. ERP, BW, PI, SRM, Portal, GRC on AIX/DB2 platforms)
- In-depth knowledge of ABAP and JAVA monitoring tools for root cause analysis such as SolMan monitoring, DB cockpit and SMD
- Evaluate Early Watch/Service Level reports and come up with an action plan to address the gaps on an ongoing basis
- Perform Client Copies/System Refreshes to support QA testing
- Knowledge of Transport Management System configurations
- Capacity planning activities to track database growth, participates in sizing and SAP archiving activities
- Support current SAP DR Strategy and Backup-Recovery/Configuration/ upgrade/ monitoring of DB2 databases in an SAP environment
- 5 years of experience in SAP Basis operation and administration (preferably in multinational area)
- Experience in ABAP/Java development
- Excellent English knowledge (fluent verbal and writing skills)
- Multinational working environment
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Perfect working environment and professional team