IT system administrator
This specialist position is responsible for the support of the company's information system by using special professional IT knowledgebase. The position covers technical / hardware and application / software related IT support and developments on them.
- High level of degree (BA, MA) in informatics field (not "paid" degree),
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a system administrator preferably at an multinational, -FMCG company,
- Knowledge, experience in project management,
- Participation in system implementation project is advantage,
- Microsoft systems (desktop and server OS, Office, other standard MS applications and solutions),
- Network elements, topology, architecture (LAN, WAN),
- Hardware knowledge,
- MS SQL experience,
- SAP, SAP BW experience and maintenance,
- User support skills,
- Fluency in English,
- Special technical, informatics knowledge and practical knowledge of them,
- Knowledge of user interfaces and applications, databases, programming languages, softwares, hardware tools, networks.
- Supporting, development and supervision of hardware, software and systems by JTI Hungary throughout the country.
- Participating global initiated projects, manage and support them focused on the local needs.
- Build respective relationship with global IT groups, and also with local customers of IT team.
HW related supervision
- Limited repair of hardware elements (server disk replacement, etc.)
- Maintain Inventory of HW
- Installation of new HW and testing
- Daily system checking processes (Checking disc capacity, backup events., etc.)
- UPS control
- Data network monitoring, control, testing
- Making proposals for changes
- Follow & documentation of application changes
SW related supervision
- Installation of desktop and PDA OSoperating systems
- Installation of other required applications
- Regular control of PCs, servers, PDAs, Printers
- Setup of programs for users
- Supervision of installed programs & systems on a system administrator level
- Testing new programs
- Program development if required
- Training, support of users
- Control & supervision of database systems