We are looking for an IT Support Specialist who will participate in all IT designated functions and supporting responsibilities, including performing the daily checklist tasks and also backup tape rotation and storage process. Providing technical support and communication to resolve day to day issues affecting all technology users at the supported business locations.
- Proactively working support calls, recording information into the call logging system ensuring that all calls are handle in a timely manner, with relevant technical notes and assigned to the correct member of the team
- Providing support for desktop operating systems to ensure accessibility of business tools. Coordinating efforts to standardize operating systems and patch levels across the site
- Assisting with IT asset management and the provision of reports to site management in accordance with standards.
- Supporting the IT Systems Administrator in the maintenance of user accounts. This including access to Active Directory, Intranet and adds, deleting and moves of individuals in/out of local or global groups.
- Working on technical projects as per the direction of the UK IT manager
- Providing additional support for other areas which comprise the provision of IT services to the site, such as cabling, data switch configuration and meeting room standards.
- IT related education preferred
- Fluent English language knowledge
- 2+ years of relevant experience in supporting Microsoft Windows client operating systems in a business network environment
- General knowledge and understanding of IT service delivery best practice in a helpdesk environment
- Ability to troubleshoot technical and complex computer/network related issues
- Enjoy assisting people in need of technical assistance in a tactful manner
- Self-starting, self-motivating, self-learning work approach
- Experience in a local technical support position
- Experience in giving support to end-users
Apply directly to Zsófia Vizeli, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 553
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Linkedin ID: Link megjelenítése